Monday, July 29, 2019

Hello to those who still view my blog.  I have been away for a long while and since have progressed into a different arena.  My interest in in Holographic Weather Analysis and Prediction hasn't waned, it has just been put aside for the time being (which could be a while).  I had forgotten about this blog page since I have finished with school (it was actually a class project).  I happened to be going through my Lap-top getting ready to transition to a newer system, came across this and began reminiscing.  I may re-start my blog, but I am not exactly sure what to talk about.  Although holography has advanced at a great rate I still feel that the ability to tie it into weather analysis and forecasting has not quite come to the point where the two can merge or ever will.  So, I have put it on hold on my part and hopefully technology will catch up and we will see this come to fruition.  Who knows, the weather forecasting arena is changing rapidly and may surpass what I had envisioned to move towards.  Meanwhile I'll just dabble with my forecasting and continue my work in the computer system management area in which I currently work.
 
If you still look at these blogs from my earlier studies thank you.
 
I will check back once in a while since I now know that it is still active to see if there are any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment